Become a Certified Coach
Have you felt that you wanted to help others with their grief, but didn’t know where to start? Robin offers you a chance to become a certified Grief Mindfulness Coach.
There are many grief certifications available, but this one is unique because it utilizes mindfulness as a part of the program.
Robin knows much about grief from the suicide of her husband in 2005 and the loss of her 20-year-old sister to cancer. The most recent loss of her soulmate Gerry on 9/28/19 confirmed that mindfulness grief coaches are needed. Thus, she is happy to offer you her certification program.
What you will learn:
You will learn skills that will incorporate mindfulness techniques into grief coaching. These skills will help you in everday life and will also help you become a great coach.
- Specific meditation techniques
- Understand the brain and how grief affects it
- How to structure your coaching sessions
- Apply by application. Approval is required
- Complete required modules
- Pass a verbal and written test
- 3 one hour sessions with Robin
- Sign a coaching agreement
- Certificate upon completion
- Choice to have your picture and information added to Robin’s website.
After taking this course you will have proven that you have achieved a measured level of knowledge within the designated time frame to be a certified Grief Mindfulness Coach.
Robin has expertise in coaching clients, speaking, writing books and teaching online grief courses.
See her credentials here.
Robin is the owner of Robin Chodak Coaching LLC.
Required purchases for learning: This program is different than most, you will learn by reading what Robin teaches in her books, along with modules and phone calls.
Get started by filling out this application form: