Do you want to be successful in the New Year?
Maybe your life hasn’t been successful because you haven’t incorporated necessary ideas into it. Here are seven things you can do to help you on your way to create a more successful life.
1) It’s important to start the year with an open mind. Be open to new possibilities. Don’t limit yourself with negative thoughts such as: I can’t do it or it will never happen. If you didn’t succeed at something in the past year don’t get discouraged. Begin to think of this year as another chance offered to you to be successful. View it as a gift given for you to continue with your plans or to make new ones.
2) Get clear about your vision. Perhaps you didn’t succeed for a reason. Maybe that particular idea you had wasn’t meant to be and you are being guided to do something different. Think about what is really important to you and ask yourself if it lines up with your values. Certainly be clear and don’t send mixed signals out into the universe.
3) You must be willing to embrace change. Doing something different from what we are accustomed to is often scary and holds people back from trying new things. Many would rather stay in old routines that keep them stagnant than to venture out into unknown territory. Change often feels risky but risk is necessary for success. If you don’t take a risk to try something new or take a risk to get out of your comfort zone you will never know what’s possible for you. The unknown is often unsettling, but you can never see the new opportunities unless you take the risk and walk through the door.
4) Become aware of whom you spend your time with and how they affect your energy. You don’t want to spend time with people who deplete yours. Instead, it’s important to be with those who support you and elevate your energy. Therefore, if you want to be successful your energy must be working for you not against you. Pay attention to how you feel after you are with certain people. Do you feel tired, annoyed, angry? Or do you leave feeling hopeful, positive, or emotionally healthy? Learn how to discern the effects to your energy levels throughout your day.
5) Regardless of your situation you must always be kind and respectful to others. If not, you won’t get very far and ultimately it is not a formula for success. You may beg to differ as you look around the world. But, don’t buy into it. Karma exists and those who do wrong will suffer the consequences.
6) Never be envious of others people’s success. There is plenty of money and opportunities in the universe for every one of us. Think of it as a big piece of pie and there is enough for all of us to get a slice. Consequently, if you genuinely celebrate other’s success you will be more apt to manifest your own. Envy is a destructive emotion and is not in the success equation.
7) You must always be moving in a forward direction toward your desires. Sometimes you may feel you have taken steps backwards and maybe you have, but it doesn’t matter, don’t let it hinder you. The next day take a step forward and keep moving towards the success you are seeking.
In conclusion, if you incorporate these ideas into your life your chances of success are greater than without them.
If you need coaching to give you a jumpstart please don’t hesitate to contact me!
In love and light,
P.S. I know some of you reading this have gone through your healing journey and feel that you are in a position to help others but don’t know where to start. You are in the right place: Start here at the Grief Healing LLC where you can be trained to become a certified grief healing coach.
Now available online my UDEMY Courses
“Grief ~ A new way of thinking”
“Be Gentle with Me, I’m Grieving”
“Change your Brain, Live an Excellent Life”
Books on Amazon
“3 Must Have Connections for Inner Peace”
“Be Gentle with Me, I’m Grieving”
“Moving to Excellence, A Pathway to Transformation after Grief”
Certified Life,Grief,Spiritual Coach, NLP master practitioner, Mindfulness Meditation Teacher